شلة الربع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شلة الربع

أهلاً بكم في شلة الربع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Film review Eng 201

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Adult Girl
زعيمة الشلة
زعيمة الشلة
Adult Girl

انثى عدد الرسائل : 569
العمر : 32
العمل : طالبة ثانوية
الجنسية : بحرينية
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2007

Film review Eng 201 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Film review Eng 201   Film review Eng 201 Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2007 4:39 am

Home Alone

"Home Alone" is one of the most exciting and comedy films. It's written by Jhon Hughes and directored by Chris Columbus. (Macaulay Culken) acted as Kevin, (Joe Peseias) Harry and (Daniel Stern) as Marv.

After a fight with his brother Buzz over little pizza in front the rest of the family, his parents send him up to third floor for the night. Kevin wishes his family would disappear! In the morning they travel to France to go on Christmas and forgets him in the home for the first time. But two burglars Harry and Marv try to steal his house but Kevin makes plan to catch them and send them to the jail.

My favorite character was Kevin. I thought the plot was brilliant but some scenes were absolutely not true but I didn't like Harry and Marv, they were nasty.

My best scene is when Kevin meets his mum at the end of film and when he goes to his bed to think how is the family important because the first very romantic. And I thank my father because he recommended me the film. Watch it. It's great film.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://flickr.com/photos/29028604@N05/
COOL_GIRL
زعيمة الصور
زعيمة الصور
COOL_GIRL

انثى عدد الرسائل : 380
العمر : 32
العمل : طالبة
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Film review Eng 201   Film review Eng 201 Emptyالأحد ديسمبر 23, 2007 11:56 am

I rellay enjoued watching this movie

Its really good movie I ever watched

I want to write about it but our teacher

said what good about this movie every single

clases write about so I decieded to write about

((rush hour))

so thinks for leat my dream come tru I have now two

raiting

((THANKS AGINE))

cheers cheers cheers cheers

عطر اهل البيت
صديق لامع
صديق لامع
عطر اهل البيت

انثى عدد الرسائل : 221
العمل : طالبة
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Film review Eng 201   Film review Eng 201 Emptyالأربعاء مايو 07, 2008 8:10 am

thanxs Miss Hanoon

Film review Eng 201
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شلة الربع :: ooالتكنولوجيا المتطورة H3oo :: شلة الدراسة-
انتقل الى: